    or bad?
    TIA
    Ivan
    ivan clough, Oct 18, 2003

  2. ivan clough

    Harrison Guest

    It's an OK arcade style game.
    But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
    How about a URL?

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
    <> wrote:

    >I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
    >Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
    >or bad?
    >TIA
    >Ivan

    Skype:windowshelp
    Harrison, Oct 18, 2003

  3. ivan clough

    Buffalo Guest

    http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/more_info_spyhunter.shtml

    Buffalo, Oct 18, 2003
  4. ivan clough

    Dennis Guest

    Spyhunter trial version, let's you detect problems, but to correct them you
    have to buy the $30 package. On the other hand there is a totally free
    package called Spybot-Search and Destroy, which does it all and it's
    freeware (well, donation ware, but software is not crippled in any way).

    Web site for Spybot is:

    http://spybot.eon.net.au/

    Dennis, Oct 18, 2003
  5. ivan clough

    Harrison Guest

    I agree with Dennis.
    Why would you pay for what you can get free elsewhere?
    Also consider Adaware. Between it and Spybot S&D, there is nothing
    left to chance.

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:48:28 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada>
    wrote:

    >http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/more_info_spyhunter.shtml
    >
    >"Harrison" <> wrote in message
    >> It's an OK arcade style game.
    >> But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
    >> How about a URL?
    >>
    >> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
    >> >Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
    >> >or bad?
    >> >TIA
    >> >Ivan
    >> >

    >> Skype:windowshelp

    Skype:windowshelp
    Harrison, Oct 18, 2003
  6. Looks pretty new. Any reason not to use the free SpyBot or Ad-aware?

    Also, it doesn't run on NT4, and it requires IE6; neither of the others
    have those limitations.

    -- DE

    Tergiversative, Oct 18, 2003
  7. ivan clough

    ivan clough Guest

    Hi.
    You are all quite right of course. I am already running
    spybot and adaware successfully, I think, so why on
    earth I opted for spyhunter, I really do no know.....
    P*****d at the time!!! Sorry for troubling you chaps.
    Ivan
    Ps. A scan with spyhunter dug up a few spyware

    ivan clough, Oct 19, 2003
  8. On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:42:47 -0400, Harrison
    <> wrote:

    >It's an OK arcade style game.
    >But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
    >How about a URL?

    What??? Spyhunter was the most awesome game of all time! I sunk many
    of my quaters, and my parents quarters into Spyhunter Machines quite
    often when I was a kid! I had it for the Commodore 64, and think I
    had a CGA version on the IBM at one time, maybe not... Maybe it was on
    the C64 emulator I played it... Can't remember....
    John H. Guillory, Oct 20, 2003