SpyHunter Software - Affiliate Program Is Available

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Warren76, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. Warren76

    Warren76 Guest

    Hello,

    I've heard about and read various web-based notes about
    the illicit use of "spyware" loaded on a user's machine (without their
    knowledge or consent) to spy on them. For more info about this, click
    on the link below. As I'm typing this Email, I have downloaded,
    installed, and running a free SpyHunter software onto my home PC.

    Imagine my surpise when I found out, by viewing the results of running
    SpyHunter, that:

    2 Spyware programs stored in RAM;

    140 stored in my registry;

    256 web browser cookies(both Netscape Communicator v4.8 and Microsoft
    Internet
    Explorer v6.0.2800.1106);

    and 14 files stored among my files!

    Well, the SpyHunter spyware detection program is free. However, to
    delete the detected spyware requires you to purchase the full software
    version. Click on(or copy and paste) the link below to learn more
    about SpyHunter - by Enigma Software Group.

    http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/affiliate/link.php?ref=419&productid=5

    ************* IMPORTANT NOTICE ************

    Important note to you folks whose PCs are on a local
    area network (LAN) where you work.

    Do not install the Spyware software onto your work PC until you have
    been authorized to do so by your LAN Administrator who is managing
    your LAN where you work! Please forward this message to your work
    location LAN administration to get his (or her) guidance regarding the
    issue of using the Spyware software.

    ************** End of Important Notice ************

    In closing, you may want to forward this message to your office IT
    division to get their comments regarding the issue of Spyware.

    Best Regards and Happy Holidays,

    -Warren-
    Warren76, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Warren76

    ArtDent Guest

    On 23-Dec-2003, (Warren76) wrote:

    > However, to
    > delete the detected spyware requires you to purchase the full software
    > version. Click on(or copy and paste) the link below to learn more
    > about SpyHunter - by Enigma Software Group.

    SpyBot Search & Destroy, totally free.
    Ad-Aware, totally free.
    Remember, after downloading any such program(s), always check for updates
    first, then run.
    --
    Don't Panic!
    ArtDent, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Warren76

    discogail Guest

    SPAM ALERT..Re: SpyHunter Software - Affiliate Program Is Available

    Amazing......I came across someone with a different name..in another
    newsgroup with EXACTLY the same number of "Spyware programs stored in
    RAM"........EXACTLY the sams number of "web browser cookies".......who was
    also surprised by "14 files stored among my files!".....small world..huh?

    Spyunter is a totally worthless scam.......
    discogail, Dec 25, 2003