    OK - now what. I use avast, adware the spybot thingy and they don't
    help either

    Please help !!!

    Ski Girl 69, Dec 23, 2006

  2. Ski Girl 69

    Guest

    Ski Girl 69 <> wrote:

    >I tried spyerase by pcbutts1
    >It did not work. My PC still defaults to go to alliesecurity. com as my
    >home page and I have a have yellow triangle in the bottom right corner
    >of my pc and whn I click on it it says I am infected.
    >
    >OK - now what. I use avast, adware the spybot thingy and they don't
    >help either

    Might try Ewido http://www.ewido.net/en/

    I ran it and it found 410 objects of malware!

    It tagged gimp, Opera, and lots of other of my programs that are just
    fine.

    Just beware not everything that comes up bad is.

    --
    http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/ohsnap.gif

    , Dec 24, 2006

  3. Ski Girl 69

    Mara Guest

    http://www.webroot.com/consumer/downloads/

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Ski Girl 69

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
    defaming me. He is willing to try anything now that I got his RR news
    account cancelled. Look back thru the history and you will see there was
    never a post by this person. I never even sent a password to them. Same
    headers as the stalker. Spyerase does work.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ski Girl 69&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&

    The list grows. Leythos the stalker,David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka
    What's in a Name?,Fitz,Rhonda Lea Kirk,Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

    pcbutts1, Dec 24, 2006
  5. Ski Girl 69

    Ski Girl 69 Guest

    Leythos ?

    You have me confused with someone else.
    You sent me a very long password of something like 50 digits and it took me three tries to
    get it right.
    It was hard to enter.

    I ran it and it created spyerase.txt and like I said it did not work.

    logfile of scans by spyerase V7.4

    Scan performed on
    The current date is: Sat 12/23/2006
    The current time is: 17:58:37.13

    ~~~~~ Files found ~~~~

    Cleaned Temporary files

    Cleaned Prefetch folder

    **********Checking wininet.dll for infection**********

    ~~~~~~~~~~wininet.dll has not been infected~~~~~~~~~~~

    Registry was cleaned and repaired

    Is this how you support the software you suggest ?

    Ski Girl 69, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Ski Girl 69

    Ski Girl 69, Dec 24, 2006
  7. Ski Girl 69

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What email did you use? Ver 7.4 is old and has not been available for
    download in well over 2 months. Spyerase is updated just about everyday. The
    current version is 8.0 soon to be 8.1.

    pcbutts1, Dec 24, 2006
  8. Ski Girl 69

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:50:46 -0800, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
    >defaming me. He is willing to try anything now that I got his RR news
    >account cancelled. Look back thru the history and you will see there was
    >never a post by this person. I never even sent a password to them. Same
    >headers as the stalker. Spyerase does work.
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ski Girl 69&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&

    I see that the poster posted the same post twice in defense of him/her/itself.
    But then, so did you, PC. I also know that as of 11:35 this morning, Leythos
    still had his RR account.

    I know now that it's a troll, not because of what you've posted but because of
    what *it* has posted. And also, what it *hasn't* posted. I've seen you in this
    group for a very long time, PC, so I'm going to give you some advice and hope
    you don't take it the wrong way.

    <#begin opinion>

    STOP. JUST STOP.

    Now think.

    Leythos may indeed be stalking you. He's a troll, it's what they do. But the way
    you constantly post against him *also* looks like stalking. It demeans you. And
    it will subject this group to this sort of thing forever, unless one of you
    simply stops responding - and you *know* that, being a troll, Leythos isn't
    going to stop. You're feeding it, PC - you're giving it exactly what it wants,
    and looking as bad or worse in the process.

    Let it go and get on with your life. Killfile the trolls and don't respond. Be
    *better* than they are. Give their posts the silence they deserve. It isn't
    mentally healthy to carry on this way, either for Leythos *or* for you. Leythos
    is a troll. I don't expect better of it, because I don't think it's capable of
    it. But I *do* expect better of you. I'll grant you that it's difficult to do,
    especially in a newsgroup that has become as much of a sewer as this one has.
    But it must be done, because it's the *right* thing to do. And I think, if you
    think about it awhile, you'll see why.

    It's usenet. It isn't the real world. It doesn't even come close to resembling
    the real world. It's just 1s and 0s. Remember that, and try to keep it in mind
    when you're here - and try to remember that there's a lot more in 24 than just
    you and Leythos.

    </opinion>

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  9. Ski Girl 69

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:15:57 -0500, Ski Girl 69 <>
    wrote:

    STFU, troll.

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  10. Ski Girl 69

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Actually he is using someone else's RR account, probably his wife's or
    friends or something. Yes you are right and I did actually stop replying to
    him over 3 weeks ago until recently. Sorry.

    pcbutts1, Dec 24, 2006
  11. Ski Girl 69

    Ski Girl 69 Guest

    I don't like your attitude and I am not posting my email address.
    That's the version you sent me and it failed to work on my thinkpad with Windows 2000 PC.

    It was suggested to me to use Spywall at http://www.trlokom.com and that is what I'll do.

    To Mara:

    I didn't mean to post twice. I got an error about a "bad word in body" when I posted and I
    edited it and then posted again. I am not a troll just a snow bunny with an infected
    notebook. You are right, this place is a sewer with rude people like you.

    ps I don't know what a troll is except those mythical creatures that live under bridges.

    Ski Girl 69, Dec 24, 2006
  12. Ski Girl 69

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Stalker I don't send out Spyerase it is downloaded from my website.

    pcbutts1, Dec 24, 2006
  13. Ski Girl 69

    Ski Girl 69 Guest

    Gee wihiz sorry if I wrote that wrong. You sent me the password and I
    downloaded a ZIP file from your web site.

    I definitely don't like your attitude or demeanor. You are a mean person
    calling me a stalker and a leythos.

    You are a Grinch!

    Ski Girl 69, Dec 24, 2006
  14. Ski Girl 69

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:02:13 -0800, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >Actually he is using someone else's RR account, probably his wife's or
    >friends or something. Yes you are right and I did actually stop replying to
    >him over 3 weeks ago until recently. Sorry.

    No, you haven't stopped. You're replying to him in your From: address and in
    your sig. Trolls will take whatever crumb they can snatch, and you're giving him
    plenty. I thought better of you, PC. Was I wrong? Is it possible that after
    having been in this group for such a long time, you don't 'get it'?

    I hope I'm wrong.

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  15. Mara wrote:

    > No, you haven't stopped. You're replying to him in your From: address and in
    > your sig. Trolls will take whatever crumb they can snatch, and you're giving him
    > plenty. I thought better of you, PC. Was I wrong? Is it possible that after
    > having been in this group for such a long time, you don't 'get it'?
    >
    > I hope I'm wrong.

    Actually Mara, you don't get it. You never got Butts correct.
    Butts is a wolf in sheep's clothing and your intuitions on him are a
    total SNAFU !

    The truths are...

    - PCButts1 is a consummate liar.

    - PCButts1 is not and has never been a Microsoft MVP. All MVPs are
    registered with Microsoft and Microsoft has indicated if PCButts1 had a
    connection with the MVP program he would summarily be dismissed from the
    program and that the information would be posted on the MVP web site.
    PCButts1 can not prove he's the recipient of a MVP award nor will he
    ever try to prove that he was awarded a MVP title because he simply can't.

    - PCButts1 has stolen the code are/or utilities created by or worked on
    by; Kelly, RACooper, Noahdfear, Miekiemoes, Swandog46, Winhelp2002,
    Stuart and others.

    - PCButts1 has violated the intellectual property rights of software
    creators and/or vendors by hosting their property on the PCButts1 web
    site without their expressed permission and has done so even after they
    have asked PCButts1 to remove them. PCButts1 then publicly lied stating
    he was an authorized mirror when PCButts1 and his web site were never so
    authorised.

    Example: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/#faq

    - PCButts1 searches the net for problem solutions and then posts those
    solutions in forums and either infers he is the author or creator of
    that information or outright states that he is the author or creator of
    that information. Thus he is trying to benefit from another's hard work.

    - PCButts1 has slandered the good names of several well known and
    trusted anti malware authors or forum helpers. He says he is part of
    the anti malware community but nobody in that community will recognise
    him as such. Ask anyone in the anti malware community and see what they
    say.

    - PCButts1 hosts pornographic and obscene material on his web site in
    his slander attack of others.

    - PCButts1 impersonates people on the Microsoft forums to get past the
    fact he was banned by Microsoft from posting as himself. PCButts1 also
    name shifts and uses numerous sock puppets such as Sharon Franks.
    PCButts1 has also impersonated such people as Sharon F., PA Bear and
    Leythos to discredit them.

    - PCButts1 hosts no technical anti malware facts or materials on his
    foul web site and only posts in forums to spam the Seedsv.Com web site.

    - PCButts1 is a male and he is not a female as PCButts1 is trying to
    falsely portray.

    - PCButts1's true name is Christopher Butts and he is under an
    investigation by the Alexandria office of Lockheed Martin IT for
    contract and other violations.

    - Christopher Butts (aka; PCButts1) works on the IT Help Desk at JPL NASA.

    =?UTF-8?B?zqYgS3dhdHUgzqY=?=, Dec 24, 2006
  16. Ski Girl 69

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @fuckleythosthestalker.com says...
    > You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
    > defaming me.

    I have never posted that your pirated tool works or doesn't work, and I
    have never lied about anything about you, never morphed to state
    anything about you.

    Check the headers again kiddo - you do enough damage to your own image
    and reputation that I don't need to do anything except point out what
    you've already done/said.

    How you going to address your foul content on a site that you claim is
    to help people?

    Do you really want people to trust you with things like this on your
    website:

    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm

    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

    Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
    your help site?

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Dec 24, 2006
  17. Ski Girl 69

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @fuckleythosthestalker.com says...
    > Stalker I don't send out Spyerase it is downloaded from my website.

    Now you are really funny Chris - I don't have any need to hide when I
    post, and my posts always have my information in them.

    Check the posting host again bozo, I'm not morphing like you do.

    My guess is that you're the one posting a slander against yourself in an
    effort to try and make me look bad.

    Leythos, Dec 24, 2006
  18. Ski Girl 69

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Leythos
    > is a troll.

    Nice morphing again PC. I only post the truth and only when he presents
    stolen/pirated materials for download in Usenet.

    I don't "Follow" him anywhere, and I don't post his personal
    information, and I don't morph.

    If you had really been watching what PCBUTTS1 was doing you would
    understand that ethics (complete lack of them) behind his actions.

    So, ask yourself, why not determine if the crap he's pushing is really
    his or stolen from others and being passed off by him his own works.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Dec 24, 2006
  19. Ski Girl 69

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @fuckleythosthestalker.com says...
    > Actually he is using someone else's RR account, probably his wife's or
    > friends or something. Yes you are right and I did actually stop replying to
    > him over 3 weeks ago until recently. Sorry.

    You don't get it, I'm at the same IP, the same Usenet server, although
    it's hosted by vendor for RR now - check the alt.online-
    services.roadrunner group if you need to validate it.

    I only reply when you post your questionable materials on Usenet, stop
    doing it and I won't reply.

    Leythos, Dec 24, 2006
  20. Ski Girl 69

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @fuckleythosthestalker.com says...
    > You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
    > defaming me.

    Lets take a look at this butts:

    Headers from the initial post by Ski Girl:

    From: Ski Girl 69 <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Spyerase don't work !
    Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:06:30 -0500

    Headers from my post using the same Usenet server (AIOE.ORG)

    From: Leythos <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Microsoft to rip off UK Vista Buyers
    Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:27:25 -0500

    Now, you will notice that my User-Agent has been the same in every one
    of my posts, I always usge Gravity, have uses it for almost 10 years,
    and don't use any other interface. She's using Mozilla, and I don't even
    have it installed on any of my computers.

    My posts include my X-face and my X-No-archive setting, hers doesn't.

    Also notice the "Content Type", they are different.

    Oh, and my sig also includes my contact information, as do my posts
    through Road Runner and AIOE.ORG.

    Seems you don't even understand Usenet headers Chris, are you just doing
    this to try and make me look like the person you really are in life?

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Dec 24, 2006