    question is, is there an easy trick to temporarily disable spybuddy?
    or do I have to go digging through the registry?
    thanx

    Tony, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Tony

    Clanger Guest

    http://www.exploreanywhere.com/sb-features.php

    Clanger, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Holy Crap-ola! Spy Buddy is evil! I don't even use the family computer
    that much, but after reading the link that "Clanger" sent me (thank
    you), I still wan't to destroy spybuddy! Does anybody know of a good
    way to really f-up spy buddy? I'm pretty sure that I still have access
    to regedit, so I can modify the registry easily. Help? Maybe even
    better, a way to temporarily disable spybuddy? Please help.

    Tony, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Tony

    Guest

    spybuddy keep a log of everything you do on the family computer if
    you're smart you would do a search for that log file and delete
    everything in side before loging off that computer.

    Tony wrote:
    > Holy Crap-ola! Spy Buddy is evil! I don't even use the family computer
    > that much, but after reading the link that "Clanger" sent me (thank
    > you), I still wan't to destroy spybuddy! Does anybody know of a good
    > way to really f-up spy buddy? I'm pretty sure that I still have access
    > to regedit, so I can modify the registry easily. Help? Maybe even
    > better, a way to temporarily disable spybuddy? Please help.
    >
    > "Clanger" <> wrote in message news:<bnmk3k$eoa$>...
    >
    >>http://www.exploreanywhere.com/sb-features.php
    >>

    >>"Tony" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>my sister is asking me about something called spybuddy on the family
    >>>computer. I found out that it is some type of Spyware and running on
    >>>our family's win2kPro computer. I don't much about the whole
    >>>situation, since I use my own computer most of the time. Anyway, my
    >>>question is, is there an easy trick to temporarily disable spybuddy?
    >>>or do I have to go digging through the registry?
    >>>thanx

    , Nov 12, 2003