    run the program again. What is DSO exploit and how do I eradicate?
    Regards
    Rob
    ROBERT BROOKS, Oct 3, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    Robert Baer Guest

    ROBERT BROOKS wrote:

    > Hi
    > I run spybot software regulary and it always detects DSO exploit and finds 5
    > problems associated with it.
    > It always says it has fixed the problems, but they are alwats there when I
    > run the program again. What is DSO exploit and how do I eradicate?
    > Regards
    > Rob

    One thing that can help is to use RegEdit.
    However, it is possible to have a system that seems to work OK, no
    entries in the registry concerning a virus (fake example: winusb.exe in
    one of the start/run entries), and *still* the damn spybot software will
    claim to find it; sometimes reporting it 2 or more times.
    Robert Baer, Oct 3, 2004