SpyBot update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    2003-07-06

    ++ means a new addition.
    + means a target detection has improved.

    Hijacker
    ++ I-Lookup.GWS
    ++ CoolWWWSearch
    ++ GlobalWebSearch
    ++ PlugInAccessPorn
    ++ SearchV.WinShow
    + SearchEx
    + FreeScratchAndWin
    + RapidBlaster
    + TopSearcher

    Spyware
    ++ VX2/f.InfWin
    ++ VX2/g (SiteHlpr)
    + Aornum
    + ClientMan
    + PowerStrip

    Malware
    ++ VirtualBouncer
    ++ OnlinePcFix.SpyFerret
    ++ MSS.NudesAnal
    + InternetWasher

    Dialer
    ++ Unkown Type2
    ++ Unkown (9)
    + XX_Dialer
    + eGroup
    + RSE721
    + RasDialer (3)
    + Direct Dialer (3)

    Usage tracks
    ++ Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
    ++ 3D Canvas
    ++ Ahead Nero ImageDrive
    ++ Ahead NeroMIX
    ++ Ahead NeroVision Express 1.0
    ++ Animation Shop 2
    ++ Auscomp eNavigator Suite 2000
    ++ CloneDVD
    ++ CuteFTP 5.0
    ++ DeKnop Button Manager
    ++ FotoAlbum
    ++ GSpot
    ++ K-MP3
    ++ MWSnap
    ++ Paint Shop Pro 6
    ++ PhoA Photo Album
    ++ Pinnacle PCTV Vision
    ++ Vallen JPegger
    ++ WinGet
    + Creative PlayCenter 2
    + Creative WaveStudio
    + MS ClipArt Gallery 9.0
    + MS Direct Input
    + MS Media Player
    + MS Office 9.0 (Word)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    paul s Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > 2003-07-06
    >
    > ++ means a new addition.
    > + means a target detection has improved.
    >
    > Hijacker
    > ++ I-Lookup.GWS
    > ++ CoolWWWSearch
    > ++ GlobalWebSearch
    > ++ PlugInAccessPorn
    > ++ SearchV.WinShow

    <list of nasty Windows malware/spyware/dialers/hijackers snipped>

    I'm glad I made the switch to GNU/Linux for my main OS. :)
    --
    Paul S

    paul s, Jul 7, 2003