    moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
    activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
    Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

    Don Cressey, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Don Cressey

    colinco Guest

    In article <>,
    moncress@protect says...
    > Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
    > I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
    > moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
    > activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
    > Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

    It has a drop down list of mirrors. EON Australia seems ok

    colinco, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Don Cressey

    EMB Guest

    "Don Cressey" <moncress@> wrote in message
    > Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
    > I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
    > moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
    > activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
    > Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

    Updated ok for me on Thursday about 10pm at a clients site, and my son got
    an update here this morning from the default site.

    EMB

    EMB, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Don Cressey

    E. Guest

    Don Cressey wrote:

    > Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
    > I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
    > moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
    > activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
    > Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

    The online updates are phuck'd.
    Download the detection and program updates manually from
    security.kolla.de and it all runs sweetly.
    The site blocking and malware plugins have been greatly enhanced too.

    Anyone actually donate? This guy provides a bloody good service.
    E.

    E., Mar 6, 2004
  5. Don Cressey

    Wyn Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > "Don Cressey" <moncress@> wrote in message
    >> Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above
    >> lately. I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list
    >> (3 at the moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet
    >> with no activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
    >> Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

    > Updated ok for me on Thursday about 10pm at a clients site, and my
    > son got an update here this morning from the default site.

    Got on quite easily 7.15 p.m. Sunday but each of three downloads (the
    last from EON) were marked Incorrect checksum. Went back half an hour
    later to EON and downloaded OK.

    Wyn

    Wyn, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Don Cressey

    Ray Colvill Guest

    1st update for about 1 month is now available

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    Ray Colvill, Mar 7, 2004