    advice which is applicable to this particular situation.

    Thanks,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Emrys Davies" also says:

    I should have said that my daughter has:

    Win98 SE, OE6 and IE6

    Thanks,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Emrys Davies

    Jim Guest

    Jim, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Emrys Davies

    Rob K Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:15:44 -0000, Emrys Davies wrote:

    > My daughter had an error with her Spybot-Search&Destroy, which was
    > fairly well documented in Google, and after she had uninstalled and
    > reinstalled it everything worked fine.

    <snip>

    > Before I tell her to uninstall and reinstall yet again, (...)

    That last bit doesn't sound logical to me.

    I've never seen the problem myself and I'm not sure if I can be of help
    here, but I'd like to know what exactly was 'the fairly well documented
    problem'.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Mar 24, 2005