SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.3.5 is now available

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Max Burke, May 6, 2004.

  1. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    Max Burke, May 6, 2004

  2. Max Burke

    Petrushka Guest

    Petrushka, May 6, 2004

  3. Max Burke

    Dogg Guest

    Dogg, May 7, 2004
  4. Max Burke

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, May 7, 2004
  5. Max Burke

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    news:0UKmc.1583$...
    > Max Burke wrote:
    > > Version 1.3.5 of SpyBot Search and Destroy is now available at:
    > > www.safer-networking.org
    > >
    > > Also available at Major Geeks dot com on the spyware link.
    > > http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    > Thank you. I wonder do I have to uninstall ver 1.2 first? I guess I'll

    find
    > out.

    Says release candidate 5...not a final..

    Craig Sutton, May 7, 2004
  6. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    ~misfit~ scribbled:

    > Max Burke wrote:
    >> Version 1.3.5 of SpyBot Search and Destroy is now available at:
    >> www.safer-networking.org
    >>
    >> Also available at Major Geeks dot com on the spyware link.
    >> http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    > Thank you. I wonder do I have to uninstall ver 1.2 first? I guess I'll
    > find out.

    I just installed it over the top of 1.2. No problems at all.....

    --
    mlvburke@#%&*.net.nz
    See Found Images at:

    Max Burke, May 7, 2004
  7. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    Craig Sutton scribbled:

    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message

    >>> Max Burke wrote:
    >>> Version 1.3.5 of SpyBot Search and Destroy is now available at:
    >>> www.safer-networking.org
    >>> Also available at Major Geeks dot com on the spyware link.

    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    >> Thank you. I wonder do I have to uninstall ver 1.2 first? I guess I'll
    >> find out.

    > Says release candidate 5...not a final..

    It's available on Majorgeeks as a general release. (see above link)

    Max Burke, May 7, 2004
  8. Max Burke

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Max Burke wrote:
    > ~misfit~ scribbled:
    >
    >> Max Burke wrote:
    >>> Version 1.3.5 of SpyBot Search and Destroy is now available at:
    >>> www.safer-networking.org
    >>>
    >>> Also available at Major Geeks dot com on the spyware link.
    >>> http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    >> Thank you. I wonder do I have to uninstall ver 1.2 first? I guess
    >> I'll find out.

    > I just installed it over the top of 1.2. No problems at all.....

    Thanks, I haven't done it yet, will now.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, May 8, 2004