    joevan Guest

    It there if you want it.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 1, 2005

  2. joevan wrote:
    > It there if you want it.

    Cheers John.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 1, 2005

  3. joevan

    old jon Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > It there if you want it.

    Thanks J.

    old jon, Jul 1, 2005
  4. joevan

    John Lord Guest

    no update for me :-(

    John Lord, Jul 1, 2005
  5. joevan

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:20:41 GMT, joevan <>
    babbled like a waterfall and said:

    >It there if you want it.

    And thanks to your info, it is now installed. :))

    EricP, Jul 1, 2005
  6. joevan

    Old Gringo Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > It there if you want it.

    Thanks Joevan.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jul 1, 2005
  7. joevan

    Yddap Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > It there if you want it.

    ta Joe :)
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Jul 2, 2005
  8. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:16:38 GMT, "Yddap" <>
    wrote:

    >"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >> It there if you want it.
    >>

    >ta Joe :)

    Tis a service we do each other, soma da time I get tips from all yall.
    Keep the faith.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 2, 2005
  9. joevan