    joevan Guest

    Just got mine.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Oct 7, 2005

  2. joevan

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:25:36 GMT, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Without Any Hesitation joevan Wrote The Following:

    > Just got mine.

    Thank You, just got mine.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 8, 2005

  3. joevan

    Yddap Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > Just got mine.

    Ta :)
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Oct 8, 2005
  4. joevan

    Wired Guest

    > Just got mine.

    For some resond I gain a 'bad checksum'
    during the Detection Rules download.
    Any insights?

    thank is advance

    Wired, Oct 9, 2005
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:04:16 GMT, "Wired" <> wrote:

    >> Just got mine.

    >For some resond I gain a 'bad checksum'
    >during the Detection Rules download.
    >Any insights?
    >
    >thank is advance

    Try downloading from a different place. Click on the icon at the top
    just to the right of search for updates. Try different ones if you
    have to until one works for you.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Oct 9, 2005
  6. joevan

    clot Guest

    Wired wrote:
    >> Just got mine.

    > For some resond I gain a 'bad checksum'
    > during the Detection Rules download.
    > Any insights?

    Frequently have that problem with Spybot - patience and 24 - 36 hours
    seems to sort it out!

    clot, Oct 9, 2005
  7. joevan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    clot wrote:
    > Wired wrote:
    >>> Just got mine.

    >> For some resond I gain a 'bad checksum'
    >> during the Detection Rules download.
    >> Any insights?
    >>

    > Frequently have that problem with Spybot - patience and 24 - 36 hours
    > seems to sort it out!

    I usually try a different server. Or I go to their website and download
    their executable.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 9, 2005