    --
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    -- Samuel Butler

    Scrote, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Scrote

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:11:31 +0100, "Scrote"
    <> wrote:

    > Detection Rules available.

    Tanks, got em. Gee two days in a row. The kiddy scripters are out of
    school now, and have time on their hands. Hmm, I wonder if the virus
    stuff will pick up now.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    joevan wrote:
    >> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:11:31 +0100, "Scrote"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Detection Rules available.

    >> Tanks, got em. Gee two days in a row. The kiddy scripters are out of
    >> school now, and have time on their hands. Hmm, I wonder if the virus
    >> stuff will pick up now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    >> and for the same reason."

    The answer, I think, lies in your first word.

    I like this one .
    http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Challenger2_Pics/Challenger2-Exercising.jpg
    --
    Now, if only the little buggers can be found.

    Scrote, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Scrote

    joevan Guest

    Re: fat commercial queer likes to copulate other men and guzzle sperm

    joevan, <>, the all-out, three-sided bunghole,
    and street vendor, chewed:

    --
    Dirty Dictionary:

    orchestras rhym. slang Orchestra stalls - balls.

    joevan, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Scrote wrote:
    > Detection Rules available.

    Thank You.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Scrote

    Andrew Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Detection Rules available.

    women think they have us nailed cos they can
    fake an orgasm... well... sorry cloven ones..
    we've been faking whole relationships for years..

    Andrew, Jun 17, 2005