    Kyle :eek:)

    $1-million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention :)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Billh Guest

    Re: SpyBot Finds and Removes "Windows Security Center" Registry Value...

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio wrote:
    > ... and then after that I start getting notices from Windows Security System
    > that (1) My anti-virus is not working ... (2) There is not one installed ...
    > and (3) My Windows Firewall is not working. Tonight when I signed in I had
    > no issues. But I was wondering if anyone else had this trouble or had seen
    > Spybot come up with this and what you did.

    I installed the newest version and I to saw this come up as my only
    "problem" other than tracking cookies. I took a look at what they
    claimed was wrong and decided not to allow it to fix it.

    Based on what happened to you I am glad I did not allow spybot to fix it.

    Billh, Aug 6, 2005