Spybot/ERROR

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by aretired, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. aretired

    aretired Guest

    I just ran spybot twice and here are the results.
    What does it means. No threats; but this is the first time i get
    these errors.

    Error during check!: InterFun (Datei C:\WINDOWS\system.ini kann
    nicht geöffnet werden. The process cannot access the file because it
    is being used by another process) ()
    Congratulations!: No immediate threats were found. ()
    --- Spybot - Search && Destroy version: 1.3 ---
    2004-08-11 Includes\Cookies.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Dialer.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Hijackers.sbi
    2004-10-07 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Malware.sbi
    2004-10-05 Includes\Revision.sbi
    2004-10-25 Includes\Security.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Spybots.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Trojans.sbi
    2004-05-12 Includes\LSP.sbi
    2004-10-21 Includes\Tracks.uti
    2003-11-12 Includes\QA Tests.sbi
    ----------------------------------
    Error during check!: BackOrifice.B (Datei C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
    kann nicht geöffnet werden. The process cannot access the file
    because it is being used by another process) ()
    Congratulations!: No immediate threats were found. ()

    --- Spybot - Search && Destroy version: 1.3 ---
    2004-08-11 Includes\Cookies.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Dialer.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Hijackers.sbi
    2004-10-07 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Malware.sbi
    2004-10-05 Includes\Revision.sbi
    2004-10-25 Includes\Security.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Spybots.sbi
    2004-10-26 Includes\Trojans.sbi
    2004-05-12 Includes\LSP.sbi
    2004-10-21 Includes\Tracks.uti
    2003-11-12 Includes\QA Tests.sbi

    May be its nothing but i would like to find out what it means.
    Thanks for your replis.

    aretired, Oct 27, 2004

  2. aretired

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That means it encountered something that it cannot scan or remove. Send your
    log file to the author so that they can fix it in the next update.

    pcbutts1, Oct 27, 2004

  3. aretired

    °Mike° Guest

    There was a bug in the latest release which has
    now been fixed. Please download and install the
    latest version from an official mirror; majorgeeks
    usually has the latest version.

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:12:14 -0400, in
    <>
    aretired scrawled:

    >I just ran spybot twice and here are the results.
    >What does it means. No threats; but this is the first time i get
    >these errors.
    >
    >Error during check!: InterFun (Datei C:\WINDOWS\system.ini

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2004
  4. aretired

    aretired Guest

    Thanks for the info, just did the update and now the error has
    disappeared.
    Thank again.

    aretired, Oct 27, 2004
  5. aretired