    What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?

    ArnaP

    , Jan 2, 2004

  2. Sultan Guest

    wrote in news::

    > I keep getting SpyBlast on my computer and then it tries to pub
    > FastSeeker toolbar on. My method of termination is to delete both
    > right away and then go into the registry and get rid of all entries
    > for both programs. I am using the Google toolbar and popup blocker
    > and it work for everything but this.
    >
    > What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?
    >
    > ArnaP

    Have you tried running Spybot S&D and running the immunization feature?
    Also make sure you have an up to date definition file for your antivirus
    and I hope your also using a firewall such as ZoneAlarm.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Mara Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:13:25 GMT, wrote:

    >I keep getting SpyBlast on my computer and then it tries to pub
    >FastSeeker toolbar on. My method of termination is to delete both
    >right away and then go into the registry and get rid of all entries
    >for both programs. I am using the Google toolbar and popup blocker
    >and it work for everything but this.
    >
    >What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?

    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/SpyBlast.html

    Download, install, update, and run:

    Note: This is _not_ SpyBlast.

    --
    The major difference about 'targeted marketing' on the Internet is the
    targets can and will shoot back. -- Gym "Often with heavier weapons." Quirk

    Mara, Jan 2, 2004