    remover when I do it is spyaxe 3 that is causing the pop up. I have removed
    spyaxe 3 from add and remove programmes in control panel but it still pops
    up how do I get rid of it.
    Jacquie G, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Jacquie G

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:06:45 -0000, "Jacquie G"
    <> wrote:

    >Keep getting a pop up saying my computer is infected and to download a spy
    >remover when I do it is spyaxe 3 that is causing the pop up. I have removed
    >spyaxe 3 from add and remove programmes in control panel but it still pops
    >up how do I get rid of it.

    Since you provided no details that could be of any assistance, my
    initial guess is those are WinPopUps.
    Evan Platt, Dec 15, 2005

  3. Jacquie G

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I have a removal tool here
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/pcsmitspyaxeRem.exe

    pcbutts1, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Jacquie G

    noahdfear Guest

    I see you're still stealing my work, Chris. Do you really believe that
    changing the filename, and replacing my name with yours makes it your
    work? LOL! Last time you changed the window to say it was version 3.0,
    but didn't even take the time to edit my version 2.8 out this time.
    Suppose now you'll say that you rolled back to version 2.8 for the last

    update, huh? Hehehe........now this part is GOLDEN; you finally figured

    out how to use notepad's replace all feature to change all instances of

    'noahdfear' to 'pcbutts1', but you are still an idiot that doesn't know

    what all to change, because you didn't write it......none of it.

    >From the tool;
    >Quote:

    Comments welcome!

    My site: www.pcbutts1.geekstogo.com

    And from the smitRem tool by the original author;

    >Quote:

    Comments welcome!

    My site: http://noahdfear.geekstogo.com

    Hmmm........strikingly similar. Wouldn't you agree?
    Since when did you get a pcbutts1@msn account?
    And do you actually have a site at geekstogo.com? No need to answer
    that, we all know you don't. Oh, and there's one more problem with that

    site your stolen version presents as yours, Chris. There is no
    www.*******.geekstogo.com Notice that the real subdomain addys are like

    mine.....noahdfear.geekstogo.com........I put that in there to catch
    you stealing my work!! Thanks for the ammo!

    Jacquie,

    You can download the tool from the original author, myself, at the
    above link. If you want to verify my work, the authenticity of the
    smitRem tool, or the backing smitRem and I have from the malware
    removal community, simply do a Google search for smitRem.
    noahdfear, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Jacquie G

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What makes you think I didn't know that. I wanted to see how long it would
    be before you were notified and it was from my post a few days ago not the
    one today. The program is mine. No matter how many changes you make to it or
    how much you add to it. Where is that lawsuit, I'm still waiting.

    pcbutts1, Dec 16, 2005