    I think some thing has changed in the registry but I don't know what.

    Regards
    Abbyss
    Abbyss, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Abbyss

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:43:04 GMT, in
    <cs2Xc.636$>
    Abbyss scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Abbyss

    Abbyss Guest

    Hi!
    Thanks. That did the trick :)

    Regards
    Abbyss

    Abbyss, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Abbyss

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:21:07 GMT, in
    <7U3Xc.641$>
    Abbyss scrawled:

    >Hi!
    >Thanks. That did the trick :)
    >
    >Regards
    >Abbyss
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> skrev i melding
    >> Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    >> window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    >> following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    >> resolution), and press ENTER:
    >>
    >> javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    >>
    >> When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    >> window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    >> visible.
    >>
    >> Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:
    >>
    >> javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Abbyss

    Hard D'isk Guest

    sweet! now all you spywares will be the right size

    Hard D'isk, Aug 25, 2004
  6. Abbyss

    Ant Guest

    I like it :eek:)