    safe mode and system restore used to resume operation.
    I have informed Webroot and await their reply.
    Anyone else out there had this problem?

    ALBERT STEEL, Jun 19, 2007

  2. ALBERT STEEL

    Gazwad Guest

    ALBERT STEEL <>, the grunting-tramp and squat
    toilet-tessie who likes violent anus irrigation with manta rays, and
    whose partner is a fancy-girl with a slippery home plate, wrote in
    <aOOdi.1319$>:
    > Having just tried to upgrade from Spy Sweeper 5.3.2 (build 2361) to 5.5.1
    > (build 3354).
    > After installation and restart the computer crashed and had to be started
    > in safe mode and system restore used to resume operation.
    > I have informed Webroot and await their reply.
    > Anyone else out there had this problem?

    Spysweeper is poorly written, tat.
    It updates in an underhand way and is generally not the sort of thing you
    would want on any decent PC.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Jun 19, 2007

  3. ALBERT STEEL

    x@y Guest

    "ALBERT STEEL" <> wrote in message
    ..
    > Having just tried to upgrade from Spy Sweeper 5.3.2 (build 2361) to 5.5.1
    > (build 3354).
    > After installation and restart the computer crashed and had to be started in
    > safe mode and system restore used to resume operation.
    > I have informed Webroot and await their reply.
    > Anyone else out there had this problem?

    I had different problems, and at the end of my subscription I have uninstalled
    it.

    My problems were:

    (1) could not log on to their Website for online Support.
    (2) It took close to two hours to sweep my system.
    (3) Never found much of anything in my System.
    (4) It was clitching the OS every about 5 minutes.
    < Example: If I had a Screen Saver on, it would shut it down>

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Jun 20, 2007