Springsteen "Live in Barcelona" defect

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rich Clark, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Rich Clark

    Rich Clark Guest

    If this was posted, I missed it.

    There's an authoring defect on disc 2; some of the content isn't accessible
    through the menus.

    Sony will send a replacement. From www.brucespringsteen.net:

    "If any fans are experiencing difficulty accessing the bonus material on
    Disc 2 of the new Bruce Springsteen DVD "Live in Barcelona," please call
    Sony Music Service at 800-255-7514 (NJ residents dial 856-722-8224).
    "Sony Music will be happy to replace a defective disc 2 with a new copy and
    regrets any inconvenience the situation may have caused."

    I called late Saturday night, was amazed to find a live person there who
    knew what I was talking about and took my address. The disc arrived today in
    a jewel box inside a padded envelope. No exchanges, mailers, proofs of
    purchase required.

    Well done, Sony.

    RichC
    Rich Clark, Dec 10, 2003