Spring Sale Data & Voice Equipment

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wwwired, Mar 31, 2007.

  1. wwwired

    wwwired Guest

    Thank you to everyone for making the first quarter of 2007 a great
    successl for Network Liquidators.

    We have completed the merger of 1 Nation Technology and have
    integrated all information concerning Data & Voice Equipment into our
    SMART CRM System.

    We have combined the Data & Voice warehouses into one 18,000 sq foot
    facility. We are now one of the worlds largest stocking dealers of
    Network and Telephony gear.

    I have most aggressive pricing on Cisco, Extreme, Nortel, Avaya, F5
    and Polycom harware and its all backed by our Five Star Certified -
    Hardware Replacement Warranty: http://www.nweq.com/warranty_testing.asp

    Please call or send me a list of your requirements today, and I will
    respond immediately with a formal quote with rock bottom prices!

    Thanks again,

    Bruce Burke

    Network Liquidators, Inc.
    www.networkliquidators.com
    Office: 813.490.7042
    Mobile: 727.612.5775
    Fax: 813.490.7090
    IM: nweqbburke
    4027 Tampa Road
    Suite 3000
    Oldsmar, FL 34677

    CISCO / EXTREME / F5 / NORTEL / FOUNDRY / JUNIPER / COMPAQ / ALCATEL /
    AVAYA / PLANTRONICS / POLYCOM / AASTRA / KENTROX
    wwwired, Mar 31, 2007