    I'm setting a bind from spring ldap to ADAM repository, it's works when you use a ADAM account and simple authentication but I need do the bind with a external account (LSA).

    Could you please help me?

    Many thanks!!

    aramos, Jan 31, 2012

  2. aramos

    aramos

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Added the part of the code:

    Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
    env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.sun.j ndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory");
    env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,param.getLdapUrl()); //replace with your server URL/IP
    env.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION,"DIGEST-MD5");
    env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL,userName); // in format domain\username or username@domain
    env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, passWord); //the password

    DirContext ctx = new InitialDirContext(env);

    This is raising the next error: error code 49 - 80090308 data 57

    aramos, Jan 31, 2012