SPREADING WIDE FOR THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Mar 11, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Spoken4 Guest

    Spoken4, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Guest

    Wow!! I didn't know they trained birds on the NY subways?

    , Mar 12, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Mar 12, 8:09 am, "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > For some reason the 20D just makes em want to open up.

    Very good, but if there was a bit more rock in the foreground.. it
    would have made 'excellent'.

    (O;

    , Mar 12, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    timeOday Guest

    wrote:
    > Wow!! I didn't know they trained birds on the NY subways?

    It is kind of a surprising shot isn't it? Guess I'm not used to seeing
    that much of a bird.

    timeOday, Mar 12, 2007