Spotting scope Photography

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Crow T Robot, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Crow T Robot

    Crow T Robot Guest

    What is a good scope to use? Is a T-mount adapter all you need to connect
    with the spotting scope? Is there an attachment for the scope also?

    --
    *********************End Transmission********************************
    Send all complaints, requests and/or thanks to

    ICQ #34907449

    Website - http://www.sithicus.org
    Website - http://www.stardestroyer.org - All Star Wars / Star Trek

    nothing."
    -Edmund Burke

    "Try not, do or do not there is no try"
    - Yoda(Empire Strikes Back)

    ****Free Dish Network: http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=180117****

    Free Newsgroup access
    https://secure.usenetbilling.com/ne...627&action=Create New Account&vendor=teranews

    Suggestion(s) or comments?

    Crow T Robot, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Crow T Robot

    dylan Guest

    "Crow T Robot" <> wrote in message
    > What is a good scope to use? Is a T-mount adapter all you need to connect
    > with the spotting scope? Is there an attachment for the scope also?

    Will depend on the model. The Leica televids need a £250 adaptor !.

    dylan, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Crow T Robot

    Basiltoo Guest

    Basiltoo, Sep 12, 2005
  4. Crow T Robot

    Crow T Robot Guest

    That's what I need thanks for the article reference

    Crow T Robot, Sep 13, 2005