    Buy now for $75, current bid $25 :)

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Mike Dee

    Squirrel Guest

    fOn 29 Oct 2005 13:26:19 +0200, Mike Dee <>
    wrote:

    >Sorry if already posted...
    >
    >Spotted this Apple for sale in Trade Me's Computers section:
    >
    ><http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Apple/Complete-systems/auction-39138889.htm>
    >
    >Buy now for $75, current bid $25 :)

    But has the reserve been met???

    Squirrel

    Nothing is so small it can't be blown out of all proportion - Rita Mae Brown

    Squirrel, Oct 30, 2005

  3. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    Squirrel <> wrote in

    >><http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Apple/Complete-systems/auction-
    >>39138889.htm>
    >>
    >>Buy now for $75, current bid $25 :)

    > But has the reserve been met???

    Apparently not...

    /*
    The current bid is within 15% of the reserve price.
    Current bid $28.00
    */

    I'm not game to offer a bid - afraid I might win ;-)

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Oct 31, 2005