    across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who has
    copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL

    http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/

    Max, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Max

    Rider Guest

    "Max" <> wrote in message
    news:1131584023.940164@ftpsrv1...
    >I was looking around for a new NZ based website host for my website which
    >is
    > currently hosted with godaddy, and came
    > across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who has
    > copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL
    >
    > http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/

    Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for me
    anyway.

    Rider

    Rider, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in message

    > "Max" <> wrote in message
    > >I was looking around for a new NZ based website host for my website which
    > >is
    > > currently hosted with godaddy, and came
    > > across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who

    has
    > > copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL
    > >
    > > http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/
    > >

    > Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for me
    > anyway.
    >
    > Rider

    Same here, they probably have a bigger flash file in that intro. Quite a
    nice design though even if they are templates, but bummer that two similar
    companies are using the same one, and that they were too lazy to change the
    graphics to make them more unique.

    Max, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Max

    XPD Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in message

    > "Max" <> wrote in message
    > >I was looking around for a new NZ based website host for my website which
    > >is
    > > currently hosted with godaddy, and came
    > > across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who

    has
    > > copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL
    > >
    > > http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/
    > >

    > Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for me
    > anyway.
    >
    > Rider

    Both VERY slow to load...ok so Im on dialup atm, but even so..... not a good
    advertisment for their speed anyway ;)

    XPD, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Max

    Bret Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:28:53 +1300, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >"Rider" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Max" <> wrote in message
    >> >I was looking around for a new NZ based website host for my website which
    >> >is
    >> > currently hosted with godaddy, and came
    >> > across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who

    >has
    >> > copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL
    >> >
    >> > http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/
    >> >

    >> Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for me
    >> anyway.
    >>
    >> Rider
    >>

    >Both VERY slow to load...ok so Im on dialup atm, but even so..... not a good
    >advertisment for their speed anyway ;)

    One is in the states, the other is in NZ.

    Bret, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Max

    Fran Guest

    XPD wrote:

    > "Rider" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Max" <> wrote in message
    >> >I was looking around for a new NZ based website host for my website
    >> >which is
    >> > currently hosted with godaddy, and came
    >> > across the following two websites that look very similar. I wonder who

    > has
    >> > copied who, or maybe they have both purchased the same template. LOL
    >> >
    >> > http://hostingsource.co.nz/ & http://www.createhosting.co.nz/
    >> >

    >> Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for
    >> me anyway.
    >>
    >> Rider
    >>

    > Both VERY slow to load...ok so Im on dialup atm, but even so..... not a
    > good advertisment for their speed anyway ;)

    HostingSource has a 2.2Mb homepage...

    Fran
    :):):)

    Fran, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Max

    Fran Guest

    Bret wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:28:53 +1300, "XPD" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Rider" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Max" <> wrote in message

    >>has

    >>> Very similar. Although 'hostingsource' was a lot slower to load ... for
    >>> me anyway.
    >>>
    >>> Rider
    >>>

    >>Both VERY slow to load...ok so Im on dialup atm, but even so..... not a
    >>good advertisment for their speed anyway ;)
    >>

    > One is in the states, the other is in NZ.

    Quentin at createhosting is using Evolo CMS.

    hostingsource doesn't even have a DOCTYPE tag, a bit surprising for "New
    Zealands leading Web Hosting Company!!"

    Note the multiple exclamation marks, sure sign of insanity.

    Fran
    :):):)

    Fran, Nov 10, 2005