Spose we'll be treated

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Steve Young, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Steve Young

    Steve Young Guest

    to high entertainment reporting from the PMA?

    So *who's* going this year?

    (It's in a fun city, even more fun than Houston :)))

    (Called from retirement, by *popular demand*, the ever fun and interesting
    Al Jacobson *takitaway* Al ... :)))
    clap! clap! clap!
    Steve Young, Jan 31, 2004

  2. "Steve Young" <> wrote in message
    > to high entertainment reporting from the PMA?
    >
    > So *who's* going this year?
    >
    > (It's in a fun city, even more fun than Houston :)))

    Why is this on Valentines Day? Is this some cruel and unusual joke? I was
    all getting some friends interested in going, I mean it's like 4 hours from
    here, esily doable. But... getting killed for a Camera Show is just not
    acceptable.

    Robert Meyers
    Robert Meyers, Feb 1, 2004