    I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
    address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it was
    @tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?

    cowboyz, May 27, 2004

  2. cowboyz

    Palm Guest

    "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    news:c94gdt$356$...
    > I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
    > address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it was
    > @tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?

    its sportzah! then the tv3.co.nz include "!"

    Palm, May 27, 2004

  3. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    Palm wrote:
    > "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    >> I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
    >> address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it
    >> was @tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?
    >>

    > its sportzah! then the tv3.co.nz include "!"

    ok thats what I thought but I get this in return.

    sportzah(with a ! mark here)@(the tv station being 3).co.nz
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<sportzah(with a !mark
    here)@(the tv station being 3 ).co.nz>:
    host mx1.canwest.co.nz [202.49.173.104]: 501 Badly formatted recipient
    <sportzah(this is correct)@(along with this).co.nz>

    So whats up with Badly formatted recipient?

    cowboyz, May 27, 2004