    offset 0005450e

    Using XP Pro.

    Thanks
    Moody Marco, May 14, 2004

  2. Moody Marco

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:17:12 +0100, "Moody Marco" <> wrote:

    >Any ideas why everytime I try to print, or go into printer in Control Panel
    >I get a message saying the Spooler Subsystem has had to shut down, details
    >as follows:
    >
    >spoolsv.exe 5.1.2600.0
    >ntdll.dll 5.1.2600.114
    >offset 0005450e
    >
    >Using XP Pro.
    >
    >Thanks

    Spooler Subsystem App Has Encountered a Problem and Needs to Close
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810894
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757

    Resources for Troubleshooting Printing Problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028
    Unk, May 14, 2004