    if i close this message things appear to be working ok, can anyone tell me
    whats causing this and how i can prevent it

    cheers
    sunny, Jul 17, 2004

  2. sunny

    SgtMinor Guest

    "How to Troubleshoot Spool32 Error Messages":

    SgtMinor, Jul 17, 2004

  3. sunny

    DC Guest

    sunny wrote:
    > I am getting a SPOOL32 error every time i boot up giving the following
    > message

    > SPOOL32 caused an invalid page fault in
    > module SPOOL32.EXE at 0187:00402015.
    > Registers: .............

    > if i close this message things appear to be working ok, can anyone tell me
    > whats causing this and how i can prevent it

    Ask Blinky. I'm pretty sure that this was the error message that
    finally drove him to linux. }:O)

    <ducking!>

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Jul 17, 2004
  4. DC wrote:

    > sunny wrote:

    >> I am getting a SPOOL32 error every time i boot up giving the following
    >> message

    >> SPOOL32 caused an invalid page fault in
    >> module SPOOL32.EXE at 0187:00402015.
    >> Registers: .............

    >> if i close this message things appear to be working ok, can anyone tell me
    >> whats causing this and how i can prevent it

    > Ask Blinky. I'm pretty sure that this was the error message that
    > finally drove him to linux. }:O)

    ><ducking!>

    Don't make me come up there. ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 17, 2004