    v1.5.

    Thanks!

    Carmen
    Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell, Aug 1, 2007

  2. Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell wrote:
    > Is there such a toolbar? The one that's currently online only works up to
    > v1.5.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Carmen

    what one is that?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 1, 2007

  3. Spoofstick!

    C.

    Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell, Aug 3, 2007
  4. Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell wrote:
    > Spoofstick!

    I know its spoofstick, but which one?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 3, 2007
  5. Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell

    Quivis Guest

    On 01 aug 2007, Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell<>, had the
    following to say to the folks in alt.fan.mozilla:

    > Is there such a toolbar? The one that's currently online only
    > works up to v1.5.

    Typing Spoofstick and hitting search over at mozilla gave me 2 results,
    of which the following mentions Spoofstick:

    Can perhaps not be categorized as a toolbar, since it apparently is a
    sidebar, but still...

    HTH

    Note that I haven't got a clue as to what kind of animal a
    "Spoofstick" is, so the above might be the wrong tool.
    --
    Quivis
    Quivis, Aug 3, 2007