    I think I am getting the Season 1 set as a christmas present.

    Thanks :)

    Susy
    Sue, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Sue

    ZachClash Guest

    It actually is a pretty good set - there are two commentaries with the cast
    which are pretty fun. There are also some interesting featurettes that talk
    about the origins of the show and those who make it, plus there is a group of
    extras that are recycled from the compliations.

    Hope this helps.
    ZachClash, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Sue

    TSKO Guest

    I wish I could help....currently a copy is sitting in my dresser to be given
    to my kids for XMas...I am dying to get it out and look at it....

    ....but alas...I must wait....bummer

    "Sue" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks
    > I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD set

    of

    TSKO, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Sue

    Codswallop Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:14:36 GMT, Sue wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD
    > set of Season 1 yet?
    > I have a few of the compliations and they are good. I just wanted to
    > hear how the Season 1 set is like with the extras.

    Thanks guys, I just found the perfect Christmas present for my
    girlfriend... ;)

    Ordering now!

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to email)
    Codswallop, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Sue

    TSKO Guest

    ...there is 1 complaint though...I had heard that there is actually a episode
    missing from the set...it was a part of the first season and for some reason
    didnt make it on the set.....I couldnt give u the name of the exact
    episode...but that is what I had read.....so...if u are anal about having a
    "complete" first season...fyi

    ...but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to my kids
    for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day ;) (just
    kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

    TSKO, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Sue

    Codswallop Guest

    On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:15:52 GMT, TSKO wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > ..but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to
    > my kids for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day ;)
    > (just kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

    I ordered this from DeepDiscountDVD last night. Their site said it was
    in-stock (great!). I receive an email later, it says the DVDs are NOT
    in-stock... WTF?

    So, I just went on their site now, and behold, the DVDs ARE in-stock.
    Not making me feel very good about the first order from them.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to e-mail)
    Codswallop, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Sue

    Guest

    In article <Xns9447B71808AE8codswallopcom@211.29.133.50>,
    Codswallop <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:15:52 GMT, TSKO wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >
    > > ..but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to
    > > my kids for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day ;)
    > > (just kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

    > I ordered this from DeepDiscountDVD last night. Their site said it was
    > in-stock (great!). I receive an email later, it says the DVDs are NOT
    > in-stock... WTF?
    >
    > So, I just went on their site now, and behold, the DVDs ARE in-stock.
    > Not making me feel very good about the first order from them.

    Yeah, I ordered on the 1st and it said everything was in stock. My order
    still hasn't shipped because it says one DVD isn't in stock even though
    the site says it is. Looks like getting my DVD's by Xmas is probably a
    reach. Oh well, you get what you pay for.

    Scott
    , Dec 5, 2003