    thought it was a good idea to show a picture that's a spoiler for the
    associated episode.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Rutgar

    Cernovog Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:54:41 -0500, Rutgar wrote
    (in message <>):

    > I'm about two thirds of the way through the second season of "24".
    > I'm really getting pissed that the morons who put the DVD together,
    > thought it was a good idea to show a picture that's a spoiler for the
    > associated episode.

    24 is absolutely horrible about that.

    I looked away while I hit the play button and tried to ignore the picture.
    There's one Nina/Jack episode in which the spoiler picture is *really* bad.
    That's when I decided to try to avoid looking at the screen.

    Cernovog, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Rutgar

    Rutgar Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:14:35 -0500, Cernovog <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:54:41 -0500, Rutgar wrote
    >(in message <>):
    >
    >> I'm about two thirds of the way through the second season of "24".
    >> I'm really getting pissed that the morons who put the DVD together,
    >> thought it was a good idea to show a picture that's a spoiler for the
    >> associated episode.

    >24 is absolutely horrible about that.
    >
    >I looked away while I hit the play button and tried to ignore the picture.
    >There's one Nina/Jack episode in which the spoiler picture is *really* bad.
    >That's when I decided to try to avoid looking at the screen.

    Yeah, that was the first really bad one. After a couple of more, I
    started doing like you, and was holding my hand up to block the right
    side of the menu screen, until I selected "play".

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Rutgar

    jayembee Guest

    Rutgar <> wrote:

    >>> I'm about two thirds of the way through the second season of "24".
    >>> I'm really getting pissed that the morons who put the DVD together,
    >>> thought it was a good idea to show a picture that's a spoiler for the
    >>> associated episode.

    >>24 is absolutely horrible about that.
    >>
    >>I looked away while I hit the play button and tried to ignore the picture.
    >>There's one Nina/Jack episode in which the spoiler picture is *really* bad.
    >>That's when I decided to try to avoid looking at the screen.

    >Yeah, that was the first really bad one. After a couple of more, I
    >started doing like you, and was holding my hand up to block the right
    >side of the menu screen, until I selected "play".

    How odd. Watching the DVDs was the first time I'd seen either of the
    first two seasons of the series. I never noticed that there are any
    spoilers on the menus.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Rutgar

    kronos Guest

    Season 1 was fine

    But season 2 really sucks for spoilers in the episode screen.

    I agree it is a must to not look at the screen when pressing enter.

    From the main menu, select the time you want to watch, close you eyes.
    press enterm wait for musid, press enter again, when you here the 24
    music open your eyes.

    YOU WILL BE PISSED IF YOU SEE SOME OF THE SHOTS IN THE MENUS, THEY
    GIVE AWAY THE EPISODE ( SOME ARE THE LAST THING THAT HAPPENS IN THAT
    SHOW.

    kronos, Feb 17, 2004