    This is a real show stopper for migrating to Windows Server 2003/64 bit
    Terminal Server.

    Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
    =?Utf-8?B?YWpzdGFkbGlu?=, Jan 27, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWpzdGFkbGlu?=

    BMTaylor10 Guest

    BMTaylor10, May 5, 2009

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWpzdGFkbGlu?=

    Kirk.RS Guest

    The answer to this is that MS in their infinite wisdom, decided not t
    add this new background process/service to their list of TS processe
    within the registry. So when your application quits, the TS Sessio
    treats SPLwow64.exe as an application!

    Save the following details to msrdp-x64-fix.reg

    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Termina
    Server\SysProcs]
    "SPLWOW64.EXE"=dword:00000000

    Just run file on any x64 terminal Server.

    Cheers

    Ric

    --
    Kirk.R