    do it.

    --

    Kenny
    Kenny, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    When you add/create a new .rar file, just choose
    your preferred span size under 'Compression Method /
    Split to Volumes, Bytes'. You can add your own
    value if you wish.

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:24:34 +0100, in
    <>
    Kenny scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Kenny

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:24:34 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >I have a large zipped PDF file I would like to split. Can't make any sense
    >out of WinRar's help on splitting files and WinZip doesn't seem to offer
    >splitting as an option. Have recent versions of both. I know it can be
    >done because I see other multi-part RAR files but I can't figure out how to
    >do it.

    Right click on the file you want to split. Choose add to archive. Pick
    the size for the individual parts. The rest should be straightforward.
    joevan
    joevan, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies, now sorted.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Kenny

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:55:20 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >Thanks for the replies, now sorted.

    You are welcome.
    joevan
    joevan, Sep 12, 2004