    into four somehow?

    Thanks.

    , Jun 19, 2007

  2. Gazwad Guest

    , the dirty-minded-chiseler and horny African
    queen who likes inhuman nifty with cats, and whose partner is a
    flash-girl with a tattered peach, wrote in
    <>:
    > I'm installing software on my PC by mounting one ISO file (with DAEMON
    > manager) but the software asks me to insert the 4th CD at some point
    > (i.e. the 4th ISO file) - Is there a way of splitting one ISO file
    > into four somehow?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Your original ISO is fucked or incomplete, take it up with the fucker who
    made the pirate copy of whatever POS you've been ripped off for.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Jun 19, 2007

  3. Vanguard Guest

    will_usher, a Google Grouper, wrote in message
    > I'm installing software on my PC by mounting one ISO file (with DAEMON
    > manager) but the software asks me to insert the 4th CD at some point
    > (i.e. the 4th ISO file) - Is there a way of splitting one ISO file
    > into four somehow?

    You'll need to make an .iso file of the 4th install CD (and add that as
    another virtual CD under Daemon Tools) because obviously the .iso that
    you got is missing the contents of the 4th install CD.

    Vanguard, Jun 22, 2007