Split tunneling

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by BHAVESH PATEL, May 31, 2005.

  1. Dear All

    I am trying to etup split tunneling for our VPN Users at work. I feel my
    config is correct but I does not work. I was looking for some feedback and
    maybe what I might be missing. I have pasted the relevant parts of my
    config below. If you require anymore pls let me know.

    Best Regards

    Bhavesh

    vpngroup ITIVPN address-pool vpnpool1

    vpngroup ITIVPN dns-server 199.100.1.31 199.100.1.33

    vpngroup ITIVPN default-domain ITI-AB.com

    vpngroup ITIVPN split-tunnel ITIVPN_splitTunnelAcl

    vpngroup ITIVPN split-dns iti.arabbank.plc arabbank.plc

    vpngroup ITIVPN idle-time 1800

    vpngroup ITIVPN max-time 1800

    vpngroup ITIVPN password ********

    access-list ITIVPN_splitTunnelAcl permit ip any any

    access-list ITIVPN_splitTunnelAcl permit ip ITI 255.255.255.0 any

    access-list ITIVPN_splitTunnelAcl permit ip 10.100.100.0 255.255.255.0 any
    BHAVESH PATEL, May 31, 2005