    Any Advice/help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks in adavance !
    AA
    wonder, Jun 22, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    wonder <> wrote:
    >I need to define Split Tunneling on site to site vpn. Could any one
    >please provide with some relevant links on Cisco Pages.

    Which product and which software release?
    Walter Roberson, Jun 22, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    wonder <> wrote:
    >I need to define Split Tunneling on site to site vpn.

    Thinking again, that request only makes sense if you are using
    PPTP for the site to site VPN, rather than IPSec. If you are using
    IPSec (or L2TP Over IPSec, or EzVPN) then just change your crypto
    map ACLs to only include the traffic you want to go over the link.
    Walter Roberson, Jun 22, 2006