    use crypto ACL's.

    B.R.
    Igor
    Igor Mamuzic, Aug 21, 2005

  2. In article <de8ilt$k7s$-com.hr>, Igor Mamuzic <> wrote:
    :Is there a way to use split tunneling with my PPTP or L2TP vpn connections
    :so that I can connect to the Internet while I'm using VPN?
    :I found articles which says to modify vpn client's routing table, but I'm
    :looking a way to automate this as in the case of IPSec tunneling where I
    :use crypto ACL's.

    If you are connecting to a Cisco PIX, then Yes, you can define a
    split tunnel ACL on the PIX against the group. This requires the
    cooperation of the PIX admin though.

    If you aren't connecting to a Cisco PIX, then it'd probably help if you
    said what the relevant equipment and software versions are.
    Walter Roberson, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Igor Mamuzic

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    Walter,

    I'm connecting to Cisco 2811 router with IOS 12.4T image loaded. This is a
    gateway. Client side is WinXPSP2 with built-in VPN client. Tunneling that I
    use is PPTP and L2TP.

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, Aug 22, 2005