Split large files without file size limitation

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by alinwo@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    http://www.gogsoft.com/060909/awo_filesplit.htm

    I have just paid this software, this file splitter can split large
    files (of any size or type), then easily rejoin without the use of this
    software. easily break up large files (no limits, splits any sized
    file) for copying to floppy or sending via email, as anyone can
    recreate the original file without having this software. When you split
    your files, a BAT file is created in the same folder and can use this
    BAT file to rejoin the pieces to the original file with a simple mouse
    click. This software has been tested on files over 30 GB in size.

    Version 1.6 has removed 4GB file size limitation of previous version.
    it is available in the latest release of Advanced Windows Optimizer.

    If you need a file splitter, you can try this software.

    website: http://www.gogsoft.com

    I hope I can recommend this software to everyone that need this.

    , Sep 11, 2006