    load it up the screen goes blank and error message says Genral protection
    fault the system I have comes within the minimum recomended I am a bit lost
    what the problem could be any help or advice would be appreciated.
    wayne.hodgetts, Dec 18, 2003

  2. wayne.hodgetts

    Boomer Guest

    "wayne.hodgetts" <> wrote in
    news:BinEb.626$:

    > Iam trying to get the game splinter cell working but every time I
    > try to load it up the screen goes blank and error message says
    > Genral protection fault the system I have comes within the minimum
    > recomended I am a bit lost what the problem could be any help or
    > advice would be appreciated.

    http://searchwin2000.techtarget.com/gDefinition/0,294236,sid1_gci212182
    ,00.html

    What OS? Exact error message?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking
    Boomer, Dec 18, 2003

  3. wayne.hodgetts

    bb3 Guest

    "wayne.hodgetts" <> wrote in message
    > Iam trying to get the game splinter cell working but every time I try

    > load it up the screen goes blank and error message says Genral

    protection
    > fault the system I have comes within the minimum recomended I am a bit

    lost
    > what the problem could be any help or advice would be appreciated.

    Is this any help?
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,5421926~root=gamers~start=7~mode=flat
    bb3, Dec 18, 2003