    Whenever i start up my computer i get a splash screen with the suppliers
    name coming up -*TINY* - can i get shut of this?

    Thanks very mucho.

    picker, Feb 20, 2004

  2. picker

    Wizard Guest

    Try a search for "logo.sys" and delete it.

    Wizard, Feb 20, 2004

  3. picker

    colin Guest

    picker <> wrote in message
    > Whenever i start up my computer i get a splash screen with the suppliers
    > name coming up -*TINY* - can i get shut of this?
    >
    > Thanks very mucho.

    msdos.sys

    change attribute off of read-only

    edit

    logo=0

    save

    colin, Feb 20, 2004
  4. picker

    Thor Guest

    If the logo is part of the windows splash screen, then try Wizard's advice.
    If the logo is shown immediately upon startup, and before the windows splash
    screen, then it is most likely coded in the BIOS chip, and cannot be removed
    without specialized BIOS editing tools to remove the logo bitmap from the
    chip. I would not advise trying this.

    Thor, Feb 20, 2004
  5. picker

    picker Guest

    Thanks all :)

    picker, Feb 21, 2004
  6. picker

    CAd Guest

    You can always turn off displaying of splash screen in BIOS, most systems
    will allow you to do this.
    CAd.

    CAd, Feb 26, 2004