Spinrite 6

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jim Watt, May 28, 2005.

  1. Jim Watt

    Jim Watt Guest

    As most of my windows systems are now NTFS which spinrite 5 does not
    want to know about, it was time to buy an updated version and looking
    at the GRC website there was indeed one, released about a week before
    it was desperately needed.

    After using it I chucked the disk in a corner where it was retrieved
    yesterday to solve a problem with a FAT32 disk making horrible
    clunking noises indicative of a fatal seek error.

    It fixed it and saved mine and the clients bacon, or more correctly
    hard disk and contents.

    There are those who say that Mr Gibson is an opinionated self
    publicist. There again in his day people hated Beethoven and
    many artists died of poverty.

    I have no connection with the company apart from buying the
    above product. Highly reccomended.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com