    her foot and stomped them flat.
    Well", she said, "that may be OK in California , but we're not having any of
    that shit where I live....
    doS, Oct 27, 2010

  2. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/27/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, doS wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden.
    > He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.
    > Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of
    > nature through such innocent eyes.
    > Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.
    > He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention.
    > he noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
    > Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked..
    > They're mating,' her father replied.
    > What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.
    > a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.
    > So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.
    > As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he
    > replied, 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.
    > The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then
    > lifted her foot and stomped them flat.
    > Well", she said, "that may be OK in California , but we're not having
    > any of that shit where I live....

    LOL

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 28, 2010

  3. OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 10/27/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, doS wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden.
    >> He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.
    >> Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of
    >> nature through such innocent eyes.
    >> Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.
    >> He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention.
    >> he noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
    >> Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked..
    >> They're mating,' her father replied.
    >> What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.
    >> a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.
    >> So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.
    >> As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he
    >> replied, 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.
    >> The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then
    >> lifted her foot and stomped them flat.
    >> Well", she said, "that may be OK in California , but we're not having
    >> any of that shit where I live....

    > LOL

    Sure, hatred and bigotry in children is always amusing.

    <rolls eyes>

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 28, 2010
  4. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/28/2010 10:22 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 10/27/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, doS wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden.
    >>> He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.
    >>> Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of
    >>> nature through such innocent eyes.
    >>> Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.
    >>> He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention.
    >>> he noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
    >>> Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked..
    >>> They're mating,' her father replied.
    >>> What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.
    >>> a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.
    >>> So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.
    >>> As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he
    >>> replied, 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.
    >>> The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then
    >>> lifted her foot and stomped them flat.
    >>> Well", she said, "that may be OK in California , but we're not having
    >>> any of that shit where I live....

    >> LOL
    >>

    > Sure, hatred and bigotry in children is always amusing.
    >
    > <rolls eyes>

    LOL And you also <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 28, 2010
  5. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/28/2010 2:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<iac5ad$od4$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    > following:
    >> On 10/28/2010 10:22 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote
    >> the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>>>
    >>> Sure, hatred and bigotry in children is always amusing.
    >>>
    >>> <rolls eyes>
    >>>

    >> LOL And you also<g>
    >>

    > Hey dere tough guy...youse tink Im funny?
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ff46b58Hk

    yougotit that's it that's it. You're a fuckin riot.

    OldGringo38, Oct 28, 2010