Spiders

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gerhard Beulke, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hier sind ein paar Exemplare welche dem deutschen Spinnenfan fremd sein
    > sollten.
    > Gestern aufgenommen bei 'nem bush walk durch den Regenwald.
    > http://www.palmcove.net/spider1.jpg
    > http://www.palmcove.net/spider2top.jpg
    > http://www.palmcove.net/spider2back.jpg
    > http://www.palmcove.net/spider3.jpg
    >
    > Spinne 2 ist ein und dieselbe. Einmal der Ruecken und einmal der
    > Wanst...

    Opps, sorry...Wrong NG.
    But since it is now mentioned, the links show a few spiders during which
    I shot during a bush walk through the Rainforest yesterday.

    Cheers

    --

    Looking for a dream holiday?
    http://www.palmcove.net/