SPIDERMAN & THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Sep 6, 2003

  2. David J. Littleboy, Sep 6, 2003

  3. "David J. Littleboy" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/spider3.jpg

    > A tad on the radioactive side. What happened to the infinite latitude

    you've
    > been claiming for the D60?
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    LMAO.
    Had i been drinking milk and reading this thread, it would have been shot
    out my nose as i laughed, no doubt.

    Steven.
    Steven C \(Doktersteve\), Sep 6, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >"David J. Littleboy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/spider3.jpg

    >> A tad on the radioactive side. What happened to the infinite latitude

    >you've
    >> been claiming for the D60?
    >>
    >> David J. Littleboy
    >> Tokyo, Japan

    Getting the exact exposure is tough when you're working in total darkness with
    a flash and a flashlight.
    Perhaps these next two that I just shot will be more to your liking.
    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/spider5.jpg

    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/spider6.jpg
    Annika1980, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Logan McMinn Guest

    That poem's a lot older than Dice. I first heard it, exactly this way,
    in the 1960's.

    Logan McMinn, Sep 7, 2003