    studios must be livid about this.

    If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
    through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Tad Bitt§ï£ wrote:
    > I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2.
    > The pic is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at
    > 3 for $20.00 CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc.
    > There are 1000's of titles available. The come with the artwork cover
    > sleeve and insert for the case. You have to provide a case and
    > assemble. The pic and sound quality is no different than a typical
    > Region 1 dvd released for our market. The studios must be livid about
    > this.

    Yeah they should be, and you should be tied down then tared and feathered
    for buying such products. How would you like it if you work a job and
    got paid NOTHING for it? That's what in essence you are doing to the
    many people who worked many hours of these films.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Admin

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Biz Guest

    "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message
    > I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

    pic
    > is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
    > CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

    of
    > titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

    the
    > case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

    is
    > no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
    > studios must be livid about this.
    >
    > If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
    > through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

    You're not real bright are you?

    Those are not manufactured for the Chinese market, they are illegally made
    for the bootleg market, big difference.

    Biz, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Tad Bitt§ï£

    idlethinker Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message news:<3AW5d.442210$>...
    > "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message
    > > I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

    > pic
    > > is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
    > > CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

    > of
    > > titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

    > the
    > > case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

    > is
    > > no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
    > > studios must be livid about this.
    > >
    > > If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
    > > through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.
    > >

    > You're not real bright are you?
    >
    > Those are not manufactured for the Chinese market, they are illegally made
    > for the bootleg market, big difference.

    Bootleggers are bottom feeders. Why not wait until November 30th
    when Spiderman 2 will offically make its way onto DVD. If I heard
    right it'll contain a couple hours of extras.

    -idlethinker
    www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    idlethinker, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Tad Bitt§ï£

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote:
    >I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The pic
    >is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
    >CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's of
    >titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for the
    >case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality is
    >no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
    >studios must be livid about this.
    >
    >If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
    >through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

    Proud of yourself? You at the very least should be hunk by your chest hairs
    for buying a crap fullscreen ripoff. Why not waith the mont more and get the
    real thing for $13.99 at best Buy?

    Also your money has gone and fed a chinese pirate for a week. Most likely,
    cream of sumdumguy!

    GMAN, Sep 28, 2004
  6. "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message
    > I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

    pic
    > is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
    > CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

    of
    > titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

    the
    > case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

    is
    > no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
    > studios must be livid about this.
    >
    > If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
    > through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

    Ha, caught you guys again. I was only joking as Rod Stewart would say. Yes I
    saw the disc but didn't buy it for many of the reasons you suggest here. I
    know the dvd's are manuf right here and made to look like they are legit for
    the chinese market. They are bootlegs. In fact, most products sold in China
    are bootlegged. The only point I wanted to make here is that there are many
    people that buy these fake dvd's. Combine that with the big box stores
    getting most of the business, the mom and pop operations are stunted. I have
    a good friend that owns a used dvd store who hears from customers that buy
    boots.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Sep 30, 2004
  7. Tad Bitt§ï£

    luminos Guest

    > Ha, caught you guys again. I was only joking as Rod Stewart would say.

    Then get lost. Unbelievable arrogance and stupidity.

    luminos, Oct 2, 2004