    saving. Doing that locks up computer. I have not tried closing program and
    saving. Screen stays everything stops including clock in gadgets. Hard
    restart all is well. Very strange. system is stable other than that.

    Matt Schneyer, Sep 25, 2008

  2. Look in the logs, see if there's anything? I've not seen this, but clearly
    something is not behaving as it should. I'd definitely check for updated
    video drivers.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 25, 2008

  3. There is nothing in the logs, it is a lock up not a crash nothing apparent.
    telling it to save makes no difference. as admin was able to get in and out.
    when game says there is no available move any choice locks up computer.

    Matt Schneyer, Sep 25, 2008