    and cannot find it any longer.

    I'm now using Firefox 1 Preview Release. Is 'Spider' still available,
    and will it work with the new Firefox version?
    sam@;asl.com, Oct 10, 2004

  2. sam@;asl.com

    zutroi Guest

    http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#spiderzilla

    --
    bob (rdr00)

    Outgoing mail is NOT certified Virus Free.
    For all I know, there's a dirty big fsckin' virus stuck onto
    the end of this message and if you're using a Microsfot product,
    then I'd say that you're fscked.
    zutroi, Oct 10, 2004

  3. sam@;asl.com

    .brian. Guest