    will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
    towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
    way ill!
    nickay420, May 30, 2004

  2. nickay420

    Bratboy Guest

    "nickay420" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
    > towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
    > way ill!

    You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was hurt
    and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
    ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
    movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him to
    climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets just
    make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
    idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying into
    NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare they!!
    Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling a
    scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
    image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's a
    limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.
    Bratboy, May 31, 2004

  3. nickay420

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 5/31/04 7:26 AM, in article 40bb24ff$, "Bratboy"
    <> wrote:

    > "nickay420" <> wrote in message
    >> will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
    >> towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
    >> way ill!
    >>

    > You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was hurt
    > and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
    > ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
    > movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him to
    > climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets just
    > make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
    > idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying into
    > NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare they!!
    > Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling a
    > scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
    > image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's a
    > limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.

    Your point is well-taken. However, I think nickay420 may have been using
    'ill' in a different sense....?

    Neal
    Video Flyer, May 31, 2004
  4. nickay420

    JR Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote in message

    > "nickay420" <> wrote in message
    > > will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the

    twin
    > > towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that

    was
    > > way ill!
    > >

    > You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was

    hurt
    > and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
    > ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
    > movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him

    > climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets

    just
    > make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
    > idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying

    into
    > NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare

    they!!
    > Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling

    > scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
    > image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's

    > limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.

    yeah, showing your age a little there
    JR, May 31, 2004
  5. nickay420

    nickay420 Guest

    "Video Flyer" <> wrote in message
    > On 5/31/04 7:26 AM, in article 40bb24ff$, "Bratboy"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > "nickay420" <> wrote in message
    > >> will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the

    twin
    > >> towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that

    was
    > >> way ill!
    > >>

    > > You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was

    hurt
    > > and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no

    one
    > > ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
    > > movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for

    him to
    > > climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets

    just
    > > make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
    > > idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying

    into
    > > NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare

    they!!
    > > Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your

    calling a
    > > scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
    > > image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is

    there's a
    > > limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.
    > >

    > Your point is well-taken. However, I think nickay420 may have been using
    > 'ill' in a different sense....?
    >
    > Neal
    > --
    > "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

    lol... yeah,i downloaded the trailer on kazaa.. it's awesome... i hope it's
    on the delux ed.! i didnt buy the sp. ed. because it was not included
    nickay420, May 31, 2004
  6. nickay420

    Bratboy Guest

    "nickay420" <> wrote in message

    > lol... yeah,i downloaded the trailer on kazaa.. it's awesome... i hope
    > it's
    > on the delux ed.! i didnt buy the sp. ed. because it was not included

    Opps, then I appologize. Thought it was another of the "Sensor Eveything
    that might offend" club

    To quote Emily Lattilla "Thats diffrent, Never mind" hehe
    Bratboy, Jun 1, 2004