    I was curious.

    See ya!

    HG

    Herbie Garcia, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Herbie Garcia wrote:

    > Howdy All!
    >
    > With the realease 60s Spider Man & the CGI Spidey on MTV is out DVD.
    >
    > Question: Will Other Animated Series of the most famous webslinger is
    > coming to DVD in the near future?
    >
    > (Spider Man 80s, Spider Man & His Amazing Friends, Saban's Version
    > Spider Man 90's)
    >
    > I was curious.

    But not curious enough, apparently, to check out BV's half dozen or so
    best-of's of the Saban 90's series over the last three years,
    coattailing every single Marvel movie that's ever come out for another
    studio--
    Most current one, appropriately, "Spiderman vs. Doc Ock".

    Derek Janssen (I mean, not like they've been particularly hard to miss)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 2, 2004

  3. >But not curious enough, apparently, to check out BV's half dozen or so
    >best-of's of the Saban 90's series over the last three years,
    >coattailing every single Marvel movie that's ever come out for another

    I think he meant "season sets", although he didn't specifically say that.

    Waterperson77, Jul 3, 2004